What is Kratom Tea?
Kratom tea is made from the leaves of the kratom tree, found in Southeast Asia. The leaves of the kratom tree contain mitragynine and alkaloids which are the basis of the kratom. Kratom is a natural stimulant, but when used in large sums, it has a soothing effect. Kratom tea is used by some people to treat anxiety and chronic pain. Other people use it to ease the symptoms of opiate withdrawal. Kratom come in three different colors: red vein kratom, green vein kratom, and white vein kratom. The three divisions depending on the color of the stem and the veins of the leaves of the kratom tree.
Different types of kratom
White vein kratom differs with other types of kratom, i.e. red vein kratom and green vein kratom. According to research, white vein kratom is unique. Everyone cannot use white vein kratom. White vein kratom is recommended for people who do not react well with other kratoms.
Variability of white vein kratom
Unlike other varieties of kratom, white vein kratom interacts with the brain differently. Below are white kratom strains available:
- White Vein Borneo
White Vein Borneo is one of the major varieties of the Borneo strains. All Borneo strains are said to be generally more seductive than other strains. If you are looking for something to relieve your pain or if you want to reduce anxiety, this strain would be ideal or you. The variety combines analgesia and a blend of an energy boost.
- White vein Thai
This particular is very strong, and beginners are warned from hitting the white vein Thai. Consumption of White Vein Thai when you have high energy levels can make you end up becoming anxious while other times you may get confused for no reason. White Vein Thai has a positive effect that works perfectly when one wants to carry out tedious work or when doing something that requires much energy and high-level attention. However, this kratom is not sufficient for pain relief.
- White Maeng Da
White Maeng Da originates from Thailand that provides greater analgesic properties. This particular kratom variety can help you enhance your mood, offer relaxing effects that boost your strength as well as sharpen your alertness. It also increases levels of libido and provides stimulation for an individual. White Maeng Da is capable of improving the cognitive function of the brain. It has a natural nootropic effect that enables it to attach its alkaloids to the brain receptors that receive information to set off neuronal activity. It helps you be able to sort your thoughts and differentiate time.
- White vein Sumatra
The effects of using white vein Sumatra depend on the quantity used; if you use lower doses of this kratom, it is likely that you will be reasonably stimulated, but if you use higher doses, it offers relaxation and pain relief. It is also believed to be a mood enhancer. When you consume moderate doses of White Vein Sumatra, it becomes euphoric. It is also a brain centered and gives one more energy.
- White vein Bali
White Vein Bali variety is prevalent and has unique alkaloid content. The alkaloid content makes it become very stimulating and also energizing. The effects of the White Vein Bali depend on the origin of the plant as well as the standards that were set during cultivation of the plant. To get high-quality White Vein Bali, the variety must be grown appropriately. The array has various effects which can be quickly noted. They include; clear-minded people, people that are relaxed and also people who are free of pain and anxiety.
The Dosage of White Vein Kratom
- The dosage that you are supposed to consume depends on the effects that you want to achieve. Some factors also determine the functioning of the kratom. The elements are mostly user based such as individual level of tolerance, the method of consumption, the sensitivity of an individual and many others.
- Most people prefer taking 3-5grams for them to achieve the stimulating effects. 5grams is mostly recommended for optimal energy boosts, and it mainly increases energy levels of an individual, increases focus and also reduces background distracters’. It is also important to note that many times the aroma of the kratom takes time to come into effect and hence patience is required before you may rush into making a second dose.
How is safe kratom tea?
Recently, lawsuits have been filed against kratom tea. An example is of a Florida mother who has gone to court with a claim that her daughter had suffered permanent brain damage because of kratom tea addiction. Also, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has claimed that kratom tea sells its products with health claims that are not supported by research.
What are the benefits of using kratom tea?
Over centuries, kratom has been used by people, mostly from southeast Asia including: (Thailand, Indonesia, and Malaysia). Farmworkers in the listed countries would chew the plant’s leaves or drink as a tea to give them more energy and focus while working. Opium addicts would also use kratom as a substitute since it has a similar effect as opium. Kratom has certain health benefits, they include:
- Kratom has a pain relieving effect this means that it can give pain relief for someone suffering from conditions like chronic backache, joint pain and many more. The alkaloids present in kratom make it a similar pain reliever as morphine, but the advantage of kratom is that it has less risk of addiction.
- It helps in overcoming addictions. Kratom activates supraspinal mu and delta opiate receptors of the brain like hard drugs, i.e. opiate. Kratom allows addicts to overcome drug dependency by curbing the craving of the drug.
- If you are often depressed, stressed or anxious, kratom tea can soothe your nerves and help you calm down. Kratom tea is a psychostimulant that releases endorphins and serotonin to your brain hence you receive a soothing effect. Kratom tea helps release tension thus making you confident and friendly. For people suffering from mood swings, anxiety and depression, kratom tea is ideal for you.
- Kratom tea makes one more productive. Kratom acts on opiate receptors in the brain, the alkaloids, 7-hydroxy mitragynine, and mitragynine to help you work harder and for more extended periods with more focus. With the release of acetylcholine, your mind calms down making you able to focus well.
- It enhances motivation levels. Kratom tea induces the release of dopamine and serotonin which are chemicals responsible for boosting motivation. It also activates opioid receptors in the brain to make you more motivated to get your things done.
- kratom tea promotes heart health. The chemical components present in kratom tea are good for your hearts’ arteries and blood vessels since they help in reducing blood pressure. By easing tension in your body, heart diseases like heart attacks, strokes and atherosclerosis will not be experienced by kratom tea users.
- Greater sex drive. Kratom tea acts as a sex enhancer and also treats erectile dysfunction and low libido in both genders.
- Treats sleep disorders. Kratom tea regulates the sleep pattern and can be used by those who have insomnia, night terrors and parasomnia; getting enough sleep is essential for a healthy body.
- It lowers inflammation. Kratom is a potent anti-inflammatory since the alkaloid, mitragynine present in it help in reducing inflammation. Individuals who are suffering from arthritis and osteoporosis often use kratom tea since it reduces pain and swelling.
- Aids weight loss. Kratom tea helps in regulating the satiety centre in the hypothalamus of your meaning it reduces your appetite for sugar and binge and other products with many calories.
How to take kratom?
Traditionally, kratom was consumed by crushing the leaves and taking them in tea. It was also chewed or smoked. In the modern day, kratom can be considered as capsules, pills, and powders.
Is kratom addictive?
Consuming too much kratom is not good. People who take high doses of kratom are likely to be dependent on it. High doses of kratom have adverse side effects like hangover, nausea, and headache. However, a small dosage of kratom has little or no side effects.
Buying kratom tea online
When purchase kratom online, consider checking the following from the vendors available in the online platform:
- Check if the vendor has provided their contact.
- Check for a refund policy to help you in case of a complaint.
- Check if the vendor offers a discount.
- At the bottom of the page, read the customer reviews, this will help you in making decisions when buying.
- Research on the harvesting method of their kratom.
Below are the potential best kratom vendors.
This company has been providing premium quality kratom for some years. They have excellent customer service. They do express shipping; this means that your order arrives within the days agreed upon. They have offers like free shipping.
They have been selling kratom for an extended period. Their product is quality, and they also sell live plants. They make quick shipment since it is 24 hours’ delivery. They have excellent customer care and offer a range of products.
It is a company based in the US with an outstanding online platform. They offer kratom in capsules and powder form. They have many prices for their products. They also have a 30-day refund policy in cases where the customer is not satisfied. They make fast shipment.
Kratora offers premium quality at a reasonable price. Their primary focus is on customer satisfaction. They have a full 30-day refund when you are not satisfied. They make fast shipment. They also reward their customers with points after every purchase. After your points have accumulated to 250, you are awarded $25.
Krabot is a reliable company that delivers high-quality white vein kratom from southeast Asia. Their online site is responsive, and the reviews from the customers show satisfaction.
They have been present for some years. They sell kratom and other products. They do fast delivery. They have a full-time refund program. Individuals can get some products from salvia extract.
Reviews and Recommendations
Kratom tea can be addictive just like caffeine products. Addiction is most familiar to people who use kratom for recreational purposes. It is recommended you take kratom after you have had enough sleep and ate a balanced diet.
Kratom can be consumed raw, or it can be mixed with water when in powder form. Other people prefer to mix the powder with juice to add the flavor; you can do so to get a good taste and juice also activates the alkaloids present in kratom and elevates the effects. However, it would help if you avoided mixing kratom capsules with caffeine or alcoholic products since it can have adverse effects on your body.
In conclusion, kratom tea can be beneficial to one’s health. Each variety of kratom has its side effects, so it is essential if you use lower doses of kratom. The white vein kratom is unique from other varieties, and it also has a different user experience. If you want a strong effect of kratom you should opt for White Maeng Da above other varieties; when purchasing kratom tea online, remember to follow the tips above for you to get the best vendor for quality products.
Adkins, J. E., Boyer, E. W., and McCurdy, C. R. (2011) mitragyna speciosa, a psychoactive tree from southeast Asia with opioid activity.
Houghton, P. and Shellard, E. (2006),’ Kratom Chemistry,’ New Scientists, volume 192 (4 November 2006)
Jansen, K. L. R. and Prast, C. J. (1988),’ Ethnopharmacology of Kratom and the Mitragyna alkaloids,’ Journal of Ethnopharmacology, volume 23
Roche, K. M., Hart, K., Sangali, B., Lefberg, J., and Bayer, M. (2008),’ Kratom: A case of a legal high,’ Clinical Toxicology, volume 46