A brief history of kratom
Everyday, we are introduced to new products that are life changing, new foods 2that are the “super food” this year, new tv shows, new technology, and we are always trying to keep up with new things in our lives. From the research out there, Kratom has been around since the early 19th century. In 1836 is when people started utilizing kratom to help with their pain, instead of opium.
When others found out about this, some doctors attempted to use kratom in drug addiction treatments, but it worked for some, however, others grew addicted to kratom as well. Since we know when kratom first became known to others, what do we think when we see a sign saying “kratom for sale?”
Kratom for sale:
When we walk or drive by a store with, “kratom for sale,” in the window, or at the front of a store, what do you think? Do you know what it is, why stores are all suddenly selling it these days, how much does it cost, how does it look, make you feel, and what does it taste like and is it legal? Why is kratom for sale everywhere?
I have always been a person who likes to research before I try anything new, especially products like kratom, due to my allergies to opiates, I feel as if I am not the right candidate to try kratom, however, my husband was the one who told me about it. He had a very bad prescription pain pill problem, he researched the health benefits of kratom, and almost three years later, he is still using kratom, but the pain pills are not taking their toll anyone on him. To continue, let’s check out what kratom for sale means at the store down the street. We start with what is kratom and how does it work?
Kratom Fun Facts:
I have gathered information about kratom and what its effects are, and anything I think is necessary for learning and knowledge purposes. Here’s what have on kratom.
- Kratom is a PLANT. Its leaves are dried out and can be crushed into pill form or different powders.
- The crushed kratom for sale, can be used to help treat aches and pains.
- The leaves are normally chewed while someone is working by performing some form of painful work.
- It is used to help fight aches and pains
- Can be used to cure the boredom from repetitive work all day.
- It can be chewed all day
- Can be used to make a tea, which aids in relaxation
- It has been banned in Thailand and also Malaysia
- Most of the kratom for sale is from Indonesia
- Kratom has been used to fight lethargy
- Used to improve your diet
- Has been used to help improve sexual desire
- The leaves on the kratom plant have been chewed on, this has been shown to be more effective.
- Kratom leaves are put on someone’s wound to heal it as well.
- It is an anesthetic
- Kratom can also treat cough, stomach bug, colds, stomach bugs, and diarrhea
- Kratom is banned in many countries and called a controlled substance.
- In the U.S., there are some states that it is legal in
- If kratom is for sale in your state, make sure you check out your state’s information, such as all the state laws.
- Many states have a disclaimer on the kratom for sale that 18-year-olds can purchase it legally in specific areas.
- We do not know much about kratom
- Legalizing kratom would cause some countries to not sale the other controlled substances that are in and out of the areas.
- If the country cannot sell their substance, then they can’t make money that way.
- There are some people that I know, who would rather take kratom, than the pills for pain.
Now that you more information on kratom for sale, as far as its uses, etc. We will next look at what kratom does to you? What are its side effects and the dangers behind it too?
What Does Kratom do to Me?
Let’s say, I grab a bag of kratom, since my local shop has it for sale. What am I going to feel? How does it affect others? Are all of us going to have the same effects from it? Let’s find out! Some of these effects are as follows:
- Kratom has been used to help rid someone who is an addict, of those trigger behaviors, as well as helping them with their addiction
- Some research shows that when someone uses kratom, they experience a fantastic, euphoric feeling.
- Short term effects are being more alert, and your sociability can be increased as well.
- There are some positives and negatives to kratom
- When someone has been using kratom for a long period of time, they develop constipation, which is a side effect for long term use of kratom.
- Using kratom for a long time can cause a loss in appetite, weight loss, and sometimes anorexia
- Sometimes users develop insomnia
- Can cause nausea, itching, and sometimes user can break out into sweats
- The long-term effects of kratom haven’t really been studied to an extreme extent, bit research is happening.
- The reason its been banned from many countries is because there is some potential of user growing addicted to it once they begin using more heavily and frequently
- The biggest side effect and most dangerous to kratom is the physical dependence, that can happen over time, just as if you’re using opiates.
- The user will may suffer from withdrawals if they are to stop using kratom
The symptoms of kratom withdrawals are:
- Hostile attitude
Now that we have more information on kratom, we should look at the dangers that kratom poses. It is not controlled federally by the DEA, and this is a concern for many. Some say it has effects that are much like morphine if it is used in high doses. Most say it can be addictive to the user.
Some say that kratom helps the user become more focused. Also, it may provide the user with be able to stay awake longer, giving them more energy, and alertness. This is said to be true, but user would have higher dosing amounts. Some users say that it gives them an enjoyable and warm feeling, relating it the sensation they get when they take something in the opioid family. Is it possible for someone to overdose on kratom?
There have been some calls that poison control has gotten in the realm of someone using or abusing kratom. Due to kratom being for sale almost everywhere in the states, it is becoming very popular among Americans. There are at least 3 to 5 million people in the United States that use kratom. No one fully knows or understands what kratom truly does to the users and the side effects.
There are no known overdoses from kratom, but if mixed with another drug, there may be cause for concern. There are at least three signs of danger for kratom users. User can become addicted, there is no way to regulate the sales of kratom, and it could be bad if mixed with something else or another drug. I don’t want to cause anyone to be against or for kratom, I am here to inform you of your positives and negatives, as well as hopefully teach you all a few things to take with you in life. Let’s look at kratom for sale.
Kratom does help!
Kratom has been known to help users with PTSD and social anxiety as well. Research has been going on lately, the results of some have shown that kratom can help you with bad trauma you may have experienced, as well as it being a natural remedy for addiction.
When you need some pep in your step from the long work week, its has been said, taking lower doses of kratom can kick start you more than coffee, however, there are specific strains that are better than others.
Kratom that comes from Thailand and has white veins are used for energy and alertness. Kratom with veins you can see are effective for energy as well. There are strains of kratom that are very similar to caffeine. Some strains will increase your energy, sexual energy, and can help you work harder. Too much kratom, however, can cause the adverse effect.
Kratom can also assist taking away the aches and pains as long as you buy the correct strain. Any red veined strain of kratom have been shown to be helpful in reducing pain. It may cause user to be calm, relaxed, indifferent to pain when they are using kratom.
Some users experience sweating, but it should go away after a few minutes of calm and quiet. Users are advised that they should not drive if they are using kratom for alleviating their pains.
Kratom also comes in different forms as well. There is Good kratom, which has the user feeling like they are on a cloud. The user is joyful, optimistic, inspired, and think kratom is changing their life.
For the best, of course. Then there is Bad kratom, which makes you feel as if they are numb and apathetic. The more expensive kratom for sale, has more good qualities than the cheaper kratom on the market. I guess it goes with everything, you get what you pay for.
Also, when buying kratom, one should make sure they are buying kratom with extracts or in extract form. Suggested kratom to purchase is un-extracted powder. There is also information on the kratom pills, and why user should not purchase them.
Strain of kratom for sale
There are different strains of kratom for sale, and each of them possess different qualities and this depends on the color. The strain you pick is clearly what you decide, however, doing research on the strains of kratom for sale is very helpful, and can help you balance out what you need to feel better or not be in pain for a while. When you begin looking for kratom, you should find a happy medium and all will work out for you.
How Do I take Kratom?
Kratom can be taken in a few ways, one of the most common ways of taking kratom is in the capsule form. The capsule contains about half a gram of kratom. You need to take ten pills to make five grams of kratom.
When I was reading on the ways to take kratom, I read that the best way to take kratom is from you, what are you most comfortable with, if you’re taking kratom. I have been reading a lot about how the user should experiment with different ways to take kratom, trial and error if you really cannot decide, or ask around in your group of friends, colleagues, family, etc. There must be someone in your life that can help guide you through the kratom doses. If you’re patient and take your time to decide what feels right for you.
Kratom can be purchased just about anywhere these days, however, you should pay attention to your surroundings to help get your pain alleviated. Many head shops or adult stores may have many types of kratom for sale. If you think the store has kratom, I would ask around first to see who is selling it. Once you found your store, then stick with it for now. If you use kratom, be careful, and write down effects, etc.
I am here to provide you all with some insight due to kratom, and I hope you all have a better grip on kratom and what is does to you and for you. From the research I’ve done, there are a lot of people who take kratom daily, and in high doses, then others take several doses a day due to the physical addiction they have. If you are safely taking kratom, I see no problem with it. As long as you get home safely.